The CM Performing Arts Center is proud to offer Sensory Friendly performances of some of our Children's Theatre productions.
Sign up for our Sensory Friendly Email List by clicking the below image to recieve updates on the Sensory Friendly performances!
What makes a performance Sensory Friendly?
- The House Lights will remain on during the performance, rather than completely off.
- The volume of the performance will be reduced.
- There will be a sensory area available in the lobby for children who need to take a break from the show.
- A relaxed and inclusive atmosphere where patrons can feel comfortable during the performance and enter or exit the theatre at anytime during the show.
- Tablets and Smartphones will be permitted.
- Each performance will run approximately 1 hour with no intermission.
- Children will be free to talk and vocalize as they wish.
- Parents/Chaperones are welcome to provide snacks and water to bring into the theatre.