Saturday, August 15 (Parking Lot Opens at 7:45 PM, Live Music 8-8:30 PM, Film starts at 8:45 PM)
$35 Per Car
THE BIG LEBOWSKI Plus Musical guest Justin Pope and the Swiss Guard
Jeff "The Dude" Leboswki is mistaken for Jeffrey Lebowski, who is The Big Lebowski. Which explains why he's roughed up and has his precious rug peed on. In search of recompense, The Dude tracks down his namesake, who offers him a job. His wife has been kidnapped and he needs a reliable bagman. Aided and hindered by his pals Walter Sobchak, a Vietnam vet, and Donny, master of stupidity.
R, 1 hour 57 minutes.
- All ticket sales will be online ONLY
- Masks MUST be worn to leave your car. No exceptions.
- Only 30 cars per event
- One bathroom will be available onsite at this time. BUT there is another public restroom at Bridge and Union St behind Wells Fargo. Please stop there before entering the Carpool Cinema.
- Larger cars, vans and SUV’s will be required to park in the 3rd row of cars.
- BYOF (bring your own food).
- Concessions will be available. Thia Tida will provide Thai Street Food of chicken, tofu or pork satay, plus Thia Iced Tea and sodas. CASH ONLY and please bring small bills to minimize exchange of money.