THE WEEKLY ACME CARPOOL CINEMA
WHEN: Every Saturday (Parking Lot Opens at 7:15 PM, Film starts at 8 pm)
WHERE: Behind the Spokeworks Building 204 N Union St, Lambertville, NJ
TICKETS: $30 Per Car
Thank you for your support of the ACME while our regular theater is closed.
THIS WEEK: Saturday, September 19 - PULP FICTION
In case of bad weather, we will reschedule for another night.
Can't make it to the event?
We understand some of our audience is still not able to participate in an outing, but we ask that you consider a donation to the ACME Screening Room general fund.
All monies will help us to continue our outdoor music, movies and virtual events, while we maintain our staff until we are able to open our doors again.
From all of us, THANK YOU!
Thank you to TALL GIRAFFE MEDIA.
- All ticket sales will be online ONLY
No resell of tickets to other parties.
You must enter with the car you registered.
Lot opens at 7:15 pm, and cars enter on a first come basis.
- Masks MUST be worn to leave your car. No exceptions.
- Only 30 cars per event
- One bathroom will be available onsite at this time.
- Larger cars, vans and SUV’s will be required to park in the 3rd row of cars.
- BYOF (bring your own food).
- Concessions will be available. Thia Tida will provide Thai Street Food of chicken, tofu or pork satay, plus Thia Iced Tea and sodas. CASH ONLY and please bring small bills to minimize exchange of money.
- In case of bad weather, we will reschedule the film for another night OR offer you the option to exchange for a different movie (based on ticket availability). You will receive an email if the movie is cancelled, by 6 pm night of the show.
In partnership with The City of Lambertville.
A special thank you to MSMJ Associates and tenants of the Spokeworks for use of the facilities.