Saturday, July 11 (Parking Lot Opens at 8 PM, Live Music 8:15-8:45 PM with Musical guest Brian Elliot, Film starts at 9 PM)
$35 Per Car
After a freak accident during a worldwide blackout, struggling musician Jack Malik wakes to discover that he is the only person in the world to remember The Beatles. Using this newfound benefit to his advantage, Jack begins plagiarising the work of the legendary band to launch his career to superstardom.
PG-13, 1 hour 57 minutes.
- All ticket sales will be online ONLY
- Masks MUST be worn to leave your car. No exceptions.
- Only 30 cars per event
- One bathroom will be available onsite at this time. BUT there is another public restroom at Bridge and Union St behind Wells Fargo. Please stop there before entering the Carpool Cinema.
- Larger cars, vans and SUV’s will be required to park in the 3rd row of cars.
- BYOF (bring your own food).
- Concessions will be available. Thia Tida will provide Thai Street Food of chicken, tofu or pork satay, plus Thia Iced Tea and sodas. CASH ONLY and please bring small bills to minimize exchange of money.