Click on the icon to find out how many of your purchases at smile.amazon.com can benefit Amil Tellers/Encore Theatre.
CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM
We have replaced all of the existing stage lights with LED lighting. These lights are more efficient and use about one-third the electrical power. The color selections for lighting effects can be adjusted at the control screen in the light booth. We replaced approximately forty-eight jell lights with twenty-seven LED lights. The cost of the theater lighting was about $55,000. Also several additional lights have been replaced around the theater with LED’s. Three additional spot lights were purchased and installed to complete the lighting requirements for the auditorium.
The retaining wall outside the theater leading into the overhead doors has been replaced. The air conditioner has been replaced in the lighting booth. The total Restricted Funds available as of January 16, 2018 is $12,790.00. We have the capital loan to pay off which take about $1500.00 every month. Thanks to everyone who has helped raise these funds and who has worked on our capital improvements.
Thanks to everyone who bought raffle tickets for the leg lamp from the production of Christmas Story. We made approximately $500 and was able to fund our purchase. Also thanks to all who donated items for the Christmas Raffle in the lobby. We hope everyone who purchased an item got something special for the holidays. The fund raisers will help support your local community theater.
MAINTENANCE ITEMS AROUND THE THEATRE
1. Workers are scheduled for May 20 to work on painting the building. Several people will be used to
layout the dimensions, order the paint and do general preparations and painting.
2. We are still leveling out the stone in the parking lot. The plows and general use has moved some of
the stone around. The post at the driveway needs to be replaced.
3. We also have a major project to check out the roof on the building. We need to estimate the cost.
4. There is a leak on the side of the building that we need to repair to prevent water coming into the
5. We are also investigating resealing the parking lot.
6. Please look around the property and pick up loose papers and trash.
7. With mowing season the theater crew will be cutting grass.
8. Weeding is a constant battle on the property.