Tickets for the 2019 Boulder International Fringe Festival are now on sale! Check out the shows and purchase tickets here.
GENERAL TICKETING INFO
- If you're going to a 2-for-1 show night, please make sure to select 2 tickets when buying online. Otherwise, we will think only one of you is coming and the second person may not get in. And yes, the fee does still apply to the comp ticket if purchasing online. This is how the ticketing system is set up and we can't control it.
- 25% of the seats are held for walk-ups and pass holders. SO, if the show is "SOLD OUT" or unavalble online, it likely isn't sold out.
- Tickets are available anytime ONLINE at boulderfringe.com, or IN PERSON at Fringe Central (Pine Street Church) Aug 14 - 25, 3pm - 10pm. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if any questions arise concerning this process.
- Tickets range from $5-$15, depending on each artists and show. Many special events are free.
- Payment options at the door & at Fringe Central: cash, credit card, or check. The exception to this is any show that is a BYOV- where at-the-door sales are cash or check only, and similar to all other shows, tickets can be bought online in advance. Sales will be cut off online 1 hour prior to showtime for BYOVs.
- Important Note About BYOVs: meet at the BYOV location for the show, not Fringe Central. Also, we will not be selling tickets or checking in pass holders to BYOVs at Fringe Central within the hour before the show. If you want to purchase a ticket at the door, or use a pass, - do this at the venue, cash/check only for sales.
- A $2.50 fee applies for each ticket if purchasing with a credit card (each 2-for-1 ticket as well - this is per the ticketing system we use, and have no control over this). Fees do not apply if purchasing in person with cash or check.
- This fee helps offset the cost of ticketing processing fees for the Fringe, since 100% of the ticketing revenue goes to artists.
- Discounts are available to seniors and students. Senior age is 62 and above.
- 2-for-1 deals are available for all shows on select dates. Check the program for dates.
- All seating is general admission.
- Latecomers will not be admitted into performances.
- All ticket sales are final.
- 100% of the box office revenue goes to the performers.