2020-2021 CHARTS Policies and Procedures for Live Events
- Limited Seating is currently available for all our events to adhere to the Arkansas Department of Health COVID-19 Guidelines.
- Tickets can still be purchased through the online ticketing system or through the Box Office. Tickets are subject to be moved depending on social distancing guidelines put in place by local or state government. All patrons will receive notification if their seats will need to be moved to adhere to any pandemic proclamations.
- Due to the constant changes happening because of COVID-19, all performances are subject to change dates and times. All efforts will be made to reschedule every performance that is affected by the pandemic. If an event is announced as postponed due to COVID-19, we ask that all patrons who purchase tickets to that event give us the opportunity to schedule the event to a new date before deciding whether to keep their tickets for the new future date, or request an exchange or refund. All tickets are subject to an exchange or refund if the ticketed event is cancelled or postponed due to COVID-19.
- Tickets can still be picked up at Will Call or sent to the patrons phone or email address. To avoid as much clustering in the lobby as possible, we ask that as many of our patrons that can possibly do so have their tickets sent to them in advance so the Will Call and Box Office lines are as sparse as possible.
Arriving at CHARTS:
- All patrons will be sent information on each individual event via email 24-48 hours before that event start time with any update or changes of all venue policies due to COVID-19.
- To avoid lots of crowding in the lobby, we will work with each artist or presenter on opening up the doors to the theater earlier than we have for past events. We will let the patrons know in advance what time those doors will open so ideally patrons who already have there tickets on there phone or email can arrive and go straight to there seats once they arrive. This will limit the amount of crowding in the lobby area during our events so that everyone can adhere to the current social distancing guidelines.
- All patrons are subject to having their temperature checked upon arrival at the theater. All patrons with a fever over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will be asked to leave the facility and their tickets will be refunded for that event.
- All patrons are asked to wear a facemask when entering the CHARTS facility. If you do not have a facemask, the facility will have some disposable facemasks available. If anyone refuses to wear any facemask attire, the facility has the right to ask you to leave the facility and you will not be guaranteed a refund for that event.
- All staff members or volunteers will be instructed to wash their hands or sanitize often throughout the event. They will also be instructed to always wear their PPE during the event and to still keep their distance and not physically touch the patrons going in and out of the facility. To that end, they will also be asked not to physically touch any tickets that any patron is holding. For all electronic tickets, they will request the patron to hold the phone out for scanning. If it is a physical ticket, they will instruct the patron to hold the ticket in a position that will allow the ticket to be scanned.
Leaving the Facility:
- We ask during this time that once the performance has been completed, that all patrons leave the facility as quickly as possible and to keep the amount of time spent in the lobby to a minimum.
- In most cases, there will not be a meet-and-greet or signing with the artist due to health and safety concerns for both the artist and patron. In the event that there is any artist meet-and-greet scheduled, CHARTS will send out the information to all patrons with the special instructions of how we will handle the meet-and-greet and still keep everyone safe.