Do I have to pay if I am not going to swim or use the attractions?

Yes, everyone entering the park must pay admission.


How old must my child be to come to the water park alone?

Children 13 years or older may enter the park alone. Children age 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older at all times.


Is there a discounted admission rate for Active Military?

Yes. Please present a current Military I.D. at the time of purchase to receive a discount.


Can I get a discounted admission rate if I have a large party?

Yes. Discounted rates are available for groups with at least 15 guests. Visit our Parties page for more information.


What forms of payment are accepted?

Visa, MasterCard, Discover and cash are accepted. Personal checks and debit cards are not accepted.


Is there an ATM machine at DryTown®?

No, there is not an ATM in the park.


Does admission to the water park include use of Oasis Pool?

No. Oasis Pool is not part of the water park experience.


Are pets allowed in DryTown?

Only service animals are permitted in the park, but they may not enter the water.


Can I leave the park and return on the same day?

Yes. Be sure to keep your receipt and get your hand stamped at the exit gate, this will allow you to reenter the park.


What are the height requirements to ride the water slides?

Guests must be 48" tall to ride Devil’s Punch Bowl, Rattler’s Revenge and Wildcatter.

Guests must be 42" tall to ride Dusty’s Mineshaft Racer.


What are the height requirements to use Little Miner’s Camp?

Children must be 36" tall to use Little Miner’s Camp. Children under 36" must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older.


What are the height requirements to float down Big Rock River?

Children under 42" must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older on a one-to-one ratio and must remain within arm's reach at all times.


Do I have to pay for tubes to use the attractions?

No. Tubes are provided free of charge on a first-come, first served basis.


Do you have lockers?

Yes. A  locker can be rented for $5 per day with a $1 refund when you return the key. Please visit the General Store to rent a locker.


Can I reserve seating?

Yes. Cabanas and party pavilions can be rented for semi-private seating. You may reserve seating prior to your visit by calling 661/267-6161 or at the General Store on the day of your visit.


Are handicap facilities available?

General entrance and exit facilities are available for handicapped guests. Big Rock River and Little Miner’s Camp have designated access points. Devil’s Punchbowl, Rattler’s Revenge, Wildcatter and Dusty’s Mineshaft Racer do not have handicap access. However, we will make every reasonable effort to accommodate handicapped guests within our safety guidelines.


Are Lifeguards and safety personnel available at the park?

Trained and world-class llifeguards are present at all times. A complete first aid station is centrally located next to the park entrance.


Where do I go to retrieve lost items?

Lost and found items may be retrieved at the DryTown Water Park Front Office. DryTown is not responsible for lost, stolen or broken items.


Is the water heated?

Yes. The water is heated to 80°F.


Can I bring a picnic basket?

No. Carry-in food and drinks are not permitted. Barbeques, alcoholic beverages and glass containers are also prohibited.


Can I bring in baby food?

Yes. Baby food is permitted in a plastic container (glass jars are not permitted).


Can I bring water into DryTown®?

Yes. One personal-size water bottle per guest is permitted. We encourage everyone to drink plenty of water.


Can I buy food in the park?

Yes. PFD Management operates Dusty’s Grill, and a variety of snack foods are available at carts around the park and at the General Store.


Can I bring my own flotation devices?

Yes. Only U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets are permitted in the park. DryTown provides life jackets free of charge on a first-come, first served basis.


What is your diaper policy?

Diapered guests must wear a reusable plastic diaper cover. You may purchase one at the admission windows or in our general store..


What type of swimwear am I required to wear?

Traditional swimwear is required. Swimwear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation is not permitted.


Are towels available?

Towels may be purchased in the General Store while supplies last.


Are water shoes allowed?

Yes and no. Water shoes are allowed everywhere except on the water slides.


Can I bring my own chair?

No. Chairs are provided on a first-come, first served basis.


Can I bring in my own shade structure?

No. Seating with shade is available on a first-come, first served basis.


Can I bring an umbrella?

A handheld umbrella is permitted except when using attractions. Umbrellas that stake into the ground or attach to seating are not permitted.


Can I bring in water toys?

No. Water toys are not permitted.


What should I bring with me?

Sunscreen, towels, hats, sandals/water shoes, swim diaper covers for diapered guests and water.


Do I have to buy a ticket for my baby?

Children 2 years old or younger can receive a free admission ticket at DryTown's admission window.


Can I wear goggles?

Yes. Goggles are permitted in Big Rock River and Little Miner's Camp.