Tickets and INformation
SEASON 2019-20: LEAN-IN
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE!
with one of our flexible subscription passes:
- Subscription prices are a 10-15% savings from single tickets for the season
- Choose your flex subscription package now and pick your preferred shows & dates later
- Use your Flex-Subscription any way you like: Per-show throughout the season, or bring family & friends to a handful of shows.
- PLUS: With either pass, subscribers are given an opportunity to vote for our final production of the season between Handel’s “Susanna” or Verdi’s “Rigoletto”.
Subscription (6 Tickets): General: $249;
SE $229 (1 ticket for all 5 productions or any 5 tickets, plus a Festival Pass for the Women Composer’s Festival)
Plus receive the following benefits:
Season Opening Party – Opening Night After-parties – Women Composer’s Festival Party – Season Closing Party – Access to open rehearsals – Priority seating – Reservations for special events
Subscription (3 Tickets): General: $119;
Senior $109 (Any 3 tickets to our mainstage productions)
Plus receive the following benefits:
Opening Night After-Parties – Priority Seating – Reservations for special events
For additional information call our box office number: 202 204-7763
All IN Series venues are fully ADA accessible
1835 14th Street NW
Washington D.C. 20009
Metro: U Street/Cardozo Metro is only two blocks from Source on the Green & Yellow Lines.
Use the 13th Street exit, walk one block west on U Street, and take a left onto 14th street. Source is just south of T Street on the left-hand side of the street.
Parking: Street parking is available along 14th Street and the surrounding cross streets, as well as garage parking at the locations below:
The Reeves Center
1425 U Street NW
*garage entrance on the north side of U Street between 14th & 15th Streets
GALA HISPANIC THEATRE
3333 14th St NW
Washington D.C. 20010
Metro: GALA Theatre is on 14th Street, one block north of the Columbia Heights Metro Station on the Green/Yellow lines
Limited street parking is available on 14th Street, Park Road, and Monroe Street.
Garage parking is available for GALA patrons behind the theater in the Giant Food garage on Park Road, NW (heading south on 14th, take a left onto Park Road).
You will be issued a parking ticket that can be validated in the GALA box office for a $4 flat fee instead of the regular hourly rate.
Additional garage parking is available at the Target garage off of Park Road on the West side of 14th street(between 14th and 16th streets).
ATLAS PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
1333 H St NE
Washington D.C. 20002
Metro: From Union Station on the Red line you can take a free Street Car the leaves from behind the station on H Street and stops directly in front of ATLAS. You can also enjoy the 20-25 minute walk.
- X2 Bus: Runs along H Street from Lafayette Square (16th Street) to Minnesota Avenue and connects with Metrorail at Gallery Place/Chinatown Station.
- X8 Bus: Runs along Maryland Avenue from Union Station. Exit at 13th Street; Walk two blocks to H Street.
- X9 Bus: Monday through Friday Express Bus serving H Street. Connects at metro Center and Gallery Place following the same route as the X2, but service ends at 6:30 pm.
Parking: Limited street parking is available along H Street.
1500 16th St NW
Washington, DC 20036
Metro: Foundry UMC is at 16th Street & P St, three blocks East of the Dupont Circle Metro Station on the Red line.
Street parking is extremely limited on the blocks surrounding Foundry. Street parking spaces are metered with varying time restrictions. Please refer to designated signage for specific parking privileges.
Paid parking is available in nearby Colonial Parking Garages, both within short walking distance:
1616 P Street, NW (between 16th and 17th Streets across from Stead Park)
1515 15 Street, NW (opposite Whole Foods)
On 14th Street: 52,53, and 54
On P Street: The G2
On 16th Street: S1, S2, S4 (stops directly in front of the building)
Foundry is located near the Circulator bus route which runs along 14th Street. The Circulator bus stops at 14th and P Streets, NW. For further information visit www.dccirculator.com.
- 1835 14th Street NW
- Washington, DC 20009
- Box Office: 202 204-7763