Division: Market Swine
1. To be eligible to show, all market swine must have been identified prior to or on May 3, 2019. All hogs must have ear notches.
2. Market swine classes will be determined by weight.
3. Market swine must weigh between 230 and 290 pounds.
4. Do not feed hogs or washout feed pans in pens by wash rack. Feed should be dumped in bunker.
5. Exhibitors must close all gates when moving hogs.
6. Only water is allowed on hogs. Oils, oil based products or dyes are not permitted for use.
7. Hogs must be washed and clean prior to arrival and unloading at fair.
40 – Lightweight (230 – 244 lbs)
41 – Middleweight (245 – 259 lbs)
42 – Medium Heavyweight (260 – 274 lbs)
43 – Heavyweight (275 – 290 lbs)
44 – Feeder Pig (less than 230lbs-not eligible for champion or sale)
45 – Overweight (291 and over-not eligible for champion or sale)
46 – Rate of Gain
400 – Junior Showmanship
401 – Int. Showmanship
402 – Senior Showmanship
Divisions and classes can be added or removed by superintendents depending on numbers.
Grand Champion – Jerry & Linda Meisner, Flatland Show Pigs
Reserve Grand Champion – Bank of Colorado
Champion Lightweight – The Shinn Family
Champion Middleweight – Proctor Peppers 4-H Club
Champion Medium Heavyweight – Coy & Bernadette Marick
Champion Heavyweight – Jim & Becky Santomaso
Champion Swine Carcass – Jack & Pat McLavey
Division: Catch-It Hog
1. Open only to members enrolled in the catch-it program for the current year.
2. Catch-It is a terminal market program. Animals cannot be used for breeding purposes.
47 - Catch-It
Champion Catch-It Hog – Mark & Lee Ann Lambert, Sexton Show Lambs