Bilingual Manager of the Athenaeum Art Center
Position at the Athenaeum Art Center in Logan Heights, part-time, bilingual.
The qualified applicant must:
• Have a vision and direction for the Athenaeum Art Center's educational and out-reach programs, to include children and young adults.
• Reach out to the community and present programs in art and music for an adult audience.
• Establish new programming and outreach opportunities.
• Work with the Athenaeum School of the Arts and Print Studio staff.
• Be responsible for the operational budget.
• Be liaison to community, galleries, schools and local organizations.
• Research new artists for exhibitions.
• Be the face of the center and ensure the smooth running of it.
Please email cover letter and resume to Erika Torri, Joan & Irwin Jacobs Executive Director: email@example.com.
We are not accepting new volunteers at this time. If you are interested in volunteering in the future, please download and fill out the Volunteer Application Form or stop by the Athenaeum at 1008 Wall Street, La Jolla, CA 92037 during normal library hours to pick up an application.