April 6th - April 20, 2018
Application for 2018 is now close.
About RD FEST:
• The Rough Draft Festival is a celebration of artists/organizations and their work under development. Rough Draft features a wide array of artists whose work is at various levels of development.
• Asaninstitution we strive to provide an open space to artists to experiment with their evolving work to receive beneficial feedback from others in order to see growth in the project itself.
• 20 hours of rehearsal space before tech. These hours must be scheduled from January through March • Total 8 hours of tech
• Small Development Budget upon request
• Up to 3 showings
• Provide a proposal describing where you are with the development of piece, and what you would like to achieve by participating in Rough Draft Festival and future goals of the piece (No longer than a page) • Proof of prior reading or workshop of the submitted piece (Include a film clip or pictures and a script attached in your application)
• Provide a budget proposal
• Please send the materials listed above in a PDF document by September 13th to Scott Davis, Line Producer of LPAC at email@example.com.