Arsenic and Old Lace
A comedy by Joseph Kesserling. Directed by Nancy Arnold.
This play revolves around the Brewster family, descended from the Mayflower, but now composed of insane homicidal maniacs. The hero, Mortimer Brewster, is a drama critic who must deal with his crazy, homicidal family that includes two spinster aunts who have taken to murdering lonely old men by poisoning them with a glass of home-made elderberry wine laced with arsenic, strychnine, and “just a pinch” of cyanide.
- November 2nd (Friday) & 3rd (Saturday) at 7:00 pm
- November 4th (Sunday) at 2:00 pm
- November 9th (Friday) & 10th (Saturday) at 7:00 pm
- November 11th (Sunday) at 2:00 pm
- November 16th (Friday) & 17th (Saturday) at 7:00 pm
A comedy by Neil Simon. Directed by Teri Nehrenz.
Al and Willie as “Lewis and Clark” were top-billed vaudevillians for over forty years. Now they aren’t even speaking. When CBS requests them for a “History of Comedy” retrospective, a grudging reunion brings the two back together, along with a flood of memories, miseries, and laughs.
- January 18th (Friday) & 19th (Saturday) at 7:00 pm
- January 20th (Sunday) at 2:00 pm
- January 25th (Friday) & 26th (Saturday) at 7:00 pm
- January 27th (Sunday) at 2:00 pm
- February 1st (Friday) & 2nd (Saturday) at 7:00 pm
*** Arsenic and Old Lace and The Sunshine Boys are presented by special arrangement with Samuel French Inc. ***