Texas Children's Chorale Q&A
For the 2020/2021 TCC season, the annual tuition is $800 payable in 10 monthly installments for the choir season. Or a one time payment of $800 via check is due prior to September 5th
Tuition is paid via automatic bank withdrawal on the 5th of the month from Sept 5 to June 5 inclusive. An automatic withdrawal authorization form was completed as part of the registration process
A Fee of $30 will be invoiced for any NSF
All music is the property of NTMCC and is to be returned at the conclusion of the season. Starting in 2020/2021 season, there will be a $50 music deposit paid at the start of the season. This money will be refunded in June after the music is returned to NTMCC in good condition.
Summer Camp is mandatory for all singers. Please mark the dates in your calendars and plan vacation accordingly.
Saturday August 29, 2020
More details to follow!
There are two options to access the current calendar:
1. The calendar can be accessed via the link below and also will be included in the weekly emails. This calendar is shared by both TYC and TCC.
2. The calendar can be added to your personal calendar
Whether you use apple calendar, microsoft outlook, or other formats, you should be able to subscribe to the calendar. To "subscribe" means that any changes made on the master calendar will automatically update on your calendar.
Click HERE for instructions on how to subscribe based on your calendar format.
The link below is to be input into the box when requested for the URL. If you just click on the link, you will "think" that you are subscribed, but in fact it will just add the events as they currently stand and will NOT update!
URL for Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/admin%40ntchoirs.com/private-a90bee012d9b2aaeecd51f6d848a64fb/basic.ics
Any questions regarding tuition balance can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like photos/videos to be added to the website and facebook page, please email to email@example.com
Families are encouraged to regularly post photos and video for everyone to share!
If your contact information changes, please complete the change form below:
All tickets will be for sale on the website. Once tickets go on sale, there will also be a link in the weekly emails.
Click HERE for website page
We are excited to have friends and family Partner With Us and support our mission!
You can support NTMCC:
- Partner with us on the website. On this page of the website, there are many opportunities to donate any amount and you have the ability to make a general donation, or donate to a specific fund. Click HERE to visit the page!
- Purchase tickets to concerts, and encourage family and friends to purchase tickets. Tickets can be purchased on the website or through facebook!
- Amazon Smile! Everytime you make a purchase on amazon, you can be supporting the choir. Send the link to all your family and friends so they too can support the choir while they shop!! Click HERE for the link to support the choir!
Please visit our scholarships page of the website for more information. Click HERE to be directed.
TCC singers purchase an informal uniform shirt at the beginning of the season for $10. They will also receive a t-shirt at camp which will be worn at rehearsals. All singers will purchase their own black pants and plain black shoes.
Rehearsals are for one hour every Tuesday at 5:00pm to 6:00pm. Rehearsal times and locations are always posted on the calendar.