1. How did you first get interested in theatre?
Marty's speech class and the HS theatre program
2. What was the first play you appeared in or worked on?
3. When did you work at the Red Barn?
summer 1977 through 1984 then directed a few shows after.
4. What shows do you most remember?
Of Mice and Men, Chicago, Rainmaker, Shadow Box
5. Where do you live now?
6. What are you doing now career-wise?
Asst Dean for Development at the Luddy School, Indiana University
7. Let us know a bit about your family?
Mary Lou and daughter Rom, son Wil.
8. Anything else you’d like to share about your life or life at the Red Barn?
The Barn, the Hendersons and the dear friends from that generation were and continue to be a significant influence in my life. I worked in the film industry for Lucasfilm and Spielberg's Amblin Entertainment, help start the first school for the arts west of the Mississippi and spent 14 years at Interlochen Center the Arts before heading to IU. I believe any level of success or failure one experiences in life, is directly related to the friends and colleagues that help influence their decisions. I am grateful for the ageless arms of that old barn.
9. If someone wanted to follow you or get in touch with you, where could they find you?
Facebook - Tom Bewley