RTAA offers scholarships for the Youth, Little Ones and Master workshops. Our Mission at RTAA is to build character in the students we teach, both inside and out. We see the potential in every student and through teamwork and friendship we watch as self-confidence and pride grow. RTAA understands that financial hardships can prohibit a child's exposure to the arts, and we wish to extend our reach throughout Roseville and all of the greater Sacramento area. Only one scholarship will be awarded per workshop, which will be selected by our Scholarship Committee.
If you're interested in applying for a scholarship, please read carefully through the list of required items and guidelines for the application process:
1. A letter from the applicant's parent/guardian, explaining the finanical hardship.
2. A letter from the applicant, explaining the desire to particpate in RTAA workshops. (This letter can be written by a parent/guardian or sibling if the applicant is too young of age to write themselves.)
3. A letter of recommendation from a teacher, instructor or supervisor. (This letter is only required if applying for a Master Workshop, and optional for Youth and Little Ones applicants.)
4. A filled out workshop registration form with the previous letters attached. These forms can be found on our Youth and Little Ones workshop pages. If applying for a Master workshop, please email the required letters to firstname.lastname@example.org 2 weeks prior to the audition date.
5. The letters and registration forms are due ASAP. Same rules regarding SOLD OUT workshops apply to scholarship applicants. If the workshop is SOLD OUT, the applicant will be placed on a wait list.
6. Applicants will be notified 2 weeks before the workshop begins if they have been awarded the scholarship. In the unfortunate case that you are not selected, you must then pay the workshop fee. If you're unable to do so, we will have to remove the applicant from the workshop and start calling other students on the wait list. Please understand that this is not a reflection of your character or talents. Due to the limited number of space, our Scholarship Committee only has the ability to select one applicant.
If you have any questions regarding the scholarships or our workshops, feel free to email us at email@example.com. Please be patient, as replies can be delayed due to our Box Office Hours.