Roseville Theatre Arts Academy's Field Trip Series for elementary school students includes a range of performances designed to introduce children to live theatre and to captivate their imaginations with the excitement of staged performances.
Exposure to, and participation in, performing and visual arts provides young people with authentic learning experiences that engage their minds, hearts, and bodies. Education research confirms that engagement in the art also nurtures the development of cognitive and social skills.
There's simply no better way to introduce students to the performing arts than by attending an engaging and affordable performance at Roseville Theatre Arts Academy. The shows in our exciting Field Trip Series are well-suited for children in Pre-Kindergarten through Fifth Grade and for children's groups which include ages 4 through 11.
Our 2019-2020 Field Trip Brochure is available now! Click here.
Reservations & Pricing
- All reservations must be made over email:
- Email email@example.com with the name of the school, the grade level, and the teacher's contact information. Include the number of teachers, chaperones, and students for whom you are purchasing tickets.
- Tickets for field trip performances are $6 ($10 for Peter Pan and Shrek) for students and chaperones. ONE teacher per class may attend at no charge.
- Once you've received your email comfirmation, please submit an invoice to your district as we require pre-payments for all field trip performances. Please consult your invoice for due date of payment.
- Performances are approximately one hour. Peter Pan and Shrek will be one and a half hours.
- NO REFUNDS will be given (for cancellations) within two weeks of the performance date.
- We are not able to accommodate walkins on the day of the show. All tickets must be reserved and paid for in advance.
- Seating for all performances are based on grade level and class size.
- Field Trip shows start at 10 A.M. on school days. We have added some alternate times of 9 AM and 11 AM on some selected show dates, so please check the brochure.
- Show dates and times are not available online. Please consult the brochure above!
To book a Field Trip, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. (Field Trip bookings will not be taken over the phone or in person.)
Can't find the school dates? You need the brochure! Find the link above!