Info For Artists
Upcoming Grant Labs:
June 9th @ 6pm
June 23rd @ 6pm
Zoom Meeting ID: 891 5590 2733
Upcoming Creative Labs:
June 4th @ 6pm
June 11th @ 6pm
June 18th @ 6pm (this is the dress rehearsal for the 6/20 digital showcase)
Zoom Meeting ID: 861 0508 6732
Artist Payment Form
For our online showcases we are accepting donations on behalf of the artists showing work. In order to collect those funds, you must fill out the form below after the show in which you perform. This form serves as both an invoice and proof of fiscal sponsorship. Please print it, sign and fill in the appropriate information, and send it back to us. you can scan it or take a picture of it with your phone if you don't have a scanner. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Artists, at this time, the remainder page will be dedicated to providing resources for our community during this time of need. If you are looking for specific information regarding your residency, please visit our RAW Artists or AIRspace pages. If you have a resource that you would like to share on this page, please share it with email@example.com.
- Joe will be hosting a new online arts lab via Zoom where we will discuss grant writing, festival applications and fundraising. This will also be a place where we can check in with each other and hopefully feel a little less isolated.
- We have had three very successful meetings thus far and will post the next meeting times here soon. Stay tuned!
- Marte Siebenhar, an arts consultant based in Florida, is offering free daily online arts coaching to help artists deal with this crisis. Marte is the fundraising consultant for SAFEhouse and her approach is very down-to-earth. You can access this free coaching on her facebook page via this link: >>> https://www.facebook.com/events/730940097310292/?event_time_id=730940110643624 <<<
- Lead Artist in residence, Mariana Sobral (eMotion Arts) is offering an online ballet barre. You can follow her on IG @emotion_arts to stay up to date and get the latest Zoom link in her bio (or ours on IG). They are on Sundays and Thursdays at 10am.
- Our AIRspace Coordinator, Clarissa Dyas, has created her own list of resources that she would like to share with you all. It can be accessed here: >>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jRhf-qQc6iLRvlczDeoHLfi3aFoyzFBxFyfzXQ5oWiM/edit?usp=sharing <<<
- The SF-Marin Food Bank has locations open Monday through Friday at local schools. Meals and produce available, with no ID required. Check out their link here to see which schools are open on which days: >>> https://missionlocal.org/2020/03/san-francisco-marin-food-bank-expands-to-more-locations-including/ <<<
Local Online Forums
- Detour Dance is creating a cool online forum for creative prompts. You can access it with this link: >>> http://www.detourdance.com/jukebox <<<
- The Art Report and Untitled, Art have announced that they are distributing micro grants of $250 to artists who have lived and worked in the Bay Area for at least 2 years or have graduated from an SF institution. The application is answering 5 simple questions via email. See details with this link: >>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vT-SQ2GcGX4gGduGz29HuK6FgzYiCj586nd1PkrWMIj97meycTIRyQZAAX7mgmeJHHgTdl3MgeP2239/pub <<<
- SF Mayor, London Breed, announced that the city will be providing grants for individual artists and arts organizations during this time. This was just announced yesterday and once we have more information on how to access this money, we will share that with you. You can read the press release via this link: >>> https://sfmayor.org/article/mayor-london-breed-announces-arts-relief-program <<<
Other Resource Lists
A wonderful trio of artists: Hannah Fenlon, Ann Marie Lonsdale, Abigail Vega have created a very comprehensive list of resources on a national scale. You can find it via this link: >>> https://covid19freelanceartistresource.wordpress.com/ <<<