Starlight has 6 electric RV sites and 10 dry camping sites.
They are located on 18 acres with river access on the Middlefork of the Payette River and next to Starlight Mountain Theatre, an outdoor amphitheater that produces Broadway musicals.
The RV sites are about 300 yards from the river. 3 of the campsites are located on the river
and the other 7 are about 100 yards away.
Starlight Campgound Rules
- Check in after 2:00 p.m.
- Check out by 1:00 p.m.
- Quiet time is 11:00 p.m. weekdays & Midnight on weekends
- RV and Camping Sites are reserved and you must be in site number you reserved. *If you go into another site, you will be asked to move
- Campfires only in designated fire pits
- Pets must be on a Leash
- Please clean up after your pet
- No Dumping (We no longer have full hookups)
- Please leave your campsite clean
- Sorry, no public Wi-Fi
- Thank you & Enjoy your stay!
- Power sites $35/night - Dry sites $15/night
- Prices are for one RV or one vehicle and a tent. There is a $5 per extra car charge.
- This will be collected on your arrival or can be paid by calling 208-462-5523.