We appreciate your support!
VIllage Theatre Guild, a 501(c)(3) non-profit theatre, has been around for 58 years, and we would like to be around for at least 58 more!
Like most theatres, since it was necessary to pause our season due to COVID-19, we are struggling without our ticket revenue, as that is our primary source of income. However, we are currently working on ways to generate the additional funds and can use your help to offset our ongoing operation and maintenance expenses.
A newly-formed fundraising committee has been established to explore several opportunities for our patrons, actors, members, businesses and the general public to help support us.
Here are just some of the interesting fundraising support events and programs we have in place at this time:
Village Theatre Guild
P.O. Box 184
Glen Ellyn, IL 60138
- Amazon Smile, where a percentage of your Amazon purchase is donated to the Village Theater Guild Ltd.
- Order gift cards for hundreds of places you shop and a percentage goes back to VTG
GO TO https://shop.shopwithscrip.com/Login/Enroll or download the RaiseRight App on Google Play or Apple
Fill in Village Theatre Guild enrollment code: LB3AEC737589L
Create an account for yourself. Order virtual or plastic cards for over 750 restaurants and retailers!
- We had our First ever Christmas Tree Lighting December 1st. Small and socially distanced on
at VTG front lawn. Coincided with Giving Tuesday.
- Our Fall Bulb fundraiser raised $1,036! Spring Bulb fundraiser to come!
- Village Theatre Guild will have an Online Silent Auction in the spring, date TBA.
We would love your donation of items, services for the auction!
- Becoming a Village Theatre Guild Member!
Thank you from everyone at Village Theatre Guild!